- 1kg of Linley Valley Pork Mince
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp sumac
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 fresh green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- quarter inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tsps ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 3 tsp of olive oil seasonings
Put the all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly and knead the mince until it is smooth. Divide the mixture into about 20 golf-sized balls. Roll the balls between your palms in a circular motion until they are smooth and round, insert a skewer in the centre. Heat the oil over medium heat and fry the sausages. Turn as they brown, then remove and drain on absorbent paper.
Once drained, serve warm with garlic yoghurt and some young green leaves.
This skinless pork sausage is a hit with the kids, both big and small. You can use sugar cane for skewers or try fresh rosemary if it available.