Preparation Time: 8 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 500g lean pork stir fry strips
- 8 baby bok choy (halved and sliced)
- 2 tbs reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum (seeded and sliced)
- 3 tsp brown sugar
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok of frying pan. Then quickly stir fry the pork in two batches in the wok over high heat, tossing constantly until light brown. Remove to a side plate.
Reduce heat to medium-high and add the remaining oil to the wok. Cook the onion, garlic and capsicum for 3-4 minutes until tender.
Combine the soy and sugar and mix well. Add to the wok with the pork and bok choy. Toss gently to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice or noodles.