Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 60 mins
- 1.5 kb pork belly or loin, rind on
- 6 slices of bread, crumbed
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 tbs Masterfoods Sage
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100g macadamia nuts, chopped
- Sea salt
- Sage leaves or garnish
- Vegetables or salad for serving
Score the pork rind thinly and lay flat on a board rind side down.
Combine the bread crumbs, melted butter, sage, parsley, spring onions and macadamia nuts in a large bowl and mix well.
Place the seasoning into the center of the pork and roll to enclose. Insert skewers and lace with string to secure.
Rub surface with oil and sea salt. Cook for 20 minutes then reduce head to 180°C for a further 40-50 minutes depending upon the weight (allow 40 mins per kg).
Allow to stand 10 minutes prior to slicing and serving with steamed, roasted or stir fry vegetables.